This article was originally published: September 11 2012
PA2OLD has purchased the AnyTone AT-588 UHF version, and now in use.
See down here the Photos, Specs and Software info.
This is a local repeater frequency with the callsign PI2ANH.
ANH stands for the city Arnhem in the Netherlands.
- Frequency: 400 MHz – 490 MHz
- Power output: High: 45 Watt Mid: 25 W Low: 10 W
- Channel steps 5 kHz / 6,25 kHz / 8,33kHz / 10 kHz / 12,5kHz / 15 kHz / 20kHz / 25kHz / 50 kHz
- Memory channels 200 alpha-numeric with tags + one home channel
- DTMF Encoder and Decoder / CTCSS/ DCS
- 5-tone selective call
- Speech compander for optimum suppression of background noise (can be switched off)
- Repeater shift free programmable
- Call 1750 Hz, 1000 Hz, 1450 Hz, 2100 Hz free programmable
- DTMF microphone with remote function
- Theft alarm function
- Brightness display backlight to be adjusted (2 steps)
- Display modes switchable: frequency only, frequency + channel or channel only
- Channel only modes for commercial applications
- Cloning function and programmable with a computer with interface cable
- Speech (English)
- Dimensions: W145 x H47 x D190 mm
- Weight: 1,2 kg
- Antenna connector: SO 239 (PL female)
Looking for the AnyTone Software?
Download at: www.thiecom.com
and not hot any more.